November 18 - November 26
Quad City Arts’ largest fundraiser event is back, celebrating 32 years of holiday merriment! Our new title sponsor, Kwik Star has chosen to partner with Festival of Trees in support of this wonderful community event and fundraiser for the arts.
We hope you will join us for this time-honored celebration and that it will continue to make many cherished memories for your family for generations to come.
“Jingle All the Way” will bring back all the magical designer displays, attractions, and events that many have come to know and love, with some fun and exciting new features sprinkled in to the holiday fun! Here are a few of this year’s highlights:
- 25th Anniversary of the largest helium balloon parade in the Midwest on Saturday, November 18t! Starting at 10:00am we are celebrating with a line-up of all new character balloons, along with pageant queens, dance groups, bands, floats, antique tractors and so much more!
- Come see what is very tall and bright with many twinkly lights in the middle of the Great Hall this year! There will be a new 18-foot animated tree of twinkly LED lights, synched to popular holiday songs! Watch in awe and wonder, as the light show comes all a glow at different times during Festival.
- North Pole Children’s Activity Center has been re-located to 2nd floor of the River Center South above the Great Hall, and will now consist of Reindeer Games for our little visitors along with Santa’s Throne. There will be NO Festival areas in River Center North Building this year.
- Special Events will once again be part of the magic of Festival including the Cheers! Beer & Wine Tasting, Festival Premiere Party, Teddy Bear Tea, Sizzlin’ Soirée, SugarPlum Ball, Celebrity Lunch and Afternoon Adventure: Movie at the Putnam.
- Family Day will feature a fun Where’s Waldo Scavenger Hunt, where kids can search for 10 hidden Waldo’s in the trees of the Great Hall, and be entered to win some fun prizes! Where’s Waldo Santa Spectacular Sticker books will be available for purchase in our Gift Shop and Kwik Star will be giving away coupons for free hot chocolate!
Festival of Trees is Quad City Arts’ largest annual fundraiser event in support of local arts programming in the community. Recognized as one of the top of events of its kind in North America, over 100,000 people experience Festival annually, making it one of the largest attractions in the Quad Cities.
All proceeds from Festival of Trees benefit Quad City Arts, a non-profit agency dedicated to the growth and vitality of the Quad City region through the presentation, development and celebration of the arts. Quad City Arts programming includes: Visiting Artist Series (presenting world-class performing and visual artists to over 40,000 area students), Metro Arts Youth Apprenticeships (creative employment for teens), Art Galleries in Rock Island and at Quad City International Airport, Public Art Sculptures throughout the Quad Cities and art services.