Quad City Arts recognizes that to enrich quality of life through the arts in the Quad Cities, artists must be supported and provided with useful tools to help them function as artists and professionals.
Seeing a lack of professional services available to small non-profits and individual artists, we have created our Partner Services program, providing access to the following helpful tools, which are available to all Partners.
(Visit our Patrons page to learn how to become a Partner.)
(All services free unless otherwise noted)
- Access to all pARTner benefits as listed on our website
- Printing or copying (B&W $0.05, Color $0.10)
- Use of office space, computer, and available software
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 (includes Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Pending availability. E-mail Community Arts Director Tyson Danner to schedule time during regular office hours.
- A mailbox in our office and use of our mailing address
- Contact us to sign up for this service
- Assistance finding interns through local colleges
- Free access to workshops and additional QCA events
- Workshop topics may include grantwriting, organizational development, audience building, etc.
- Extra promotion of your arts-related events
- Events must be listed on artsquad to be eligible
- Share and receive comp or discount tickets to events at other member orgs
- Free use of our 2nd Floor meeting room
- Up to once a month. Subject to availability. Contact us to schedule the room at least two weeks in advance.
- Receive our weekly “Artist Opportunities” email list with calls for entry
- Quad City Arts may act as fiscal agent for new nonprofits which are in the process of applying for 501(c)(3) status.
- Decided on a case-by-case basis