The following services are available to all Partners.
Visit our Patrons page to learn how to become a Partner.
(All services free unless otherwise noted)
- Access to all pARTner benefits as listed on our website
- Printing or copying (B&W $0.05, Color $0.10)
- Use of office space, computer, and available software
- Includes Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Pending availability. Contact us to schedule time during regular office hours
- A mailbox in our office and use of our mailing address
- Contact us to sign up for this service
- Assistance finding and coordinating interns through local colleges
- Free access to workshops and additional QCA events
- Workshop topics may include grantwriting, organizational development, audience building, etc.
- List your organization’s events in our regular “What’s Happening at Our Member Groups” email
- Events must be listed on artsquad to be eligible
- Share and receive comp or discount tickets to events at other member orgs
- Free use of our 2nd Floor meeting room
- Subject to availability. Contact us to schedule the room at least two weeks in advance.
- Receive our weekly “Artist Opportunities” email list with calls for entry
- Quad City Arts may act as fiscal agent for new nonprofits
- Decided on a case-by-case basis