QUARANTINE ART EXHIBITION CALL FOR ENTRIES
Whatever artwork you have felt compelled to create during this time of uncertainty, Quad City Arts wants to share it with the public at a time when we hope to be able to gather socially again to celebrate the power of creativity. All artists residing within a 250-mile radius of the Quad Cities are invited to submit up to two artworks of any medium created during the Quarantine period which began in March 2020, for a juried, group exhibition in Quad City Arts’ Rock Island Gallery from January 29-March 19, 2021. There is NO entry fee.
GALLERY SHOW TIMELINE
- Friday, January 1, 2021: Entries for “Quarantine Art Exhibition” due by midnight using Quad City Art’s website: Quadcityarts.com
- January 13, 2021: Artists will be notified of acceptance status
- January 23, 2021: Accepted artists deliver artwork to Quad City Arts between 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (mailed art must arrive by Jan. 23rd)
- March 19, 2012: “Quarantine Art Exhibition” closes at Quad City Arts
- March 20, 2021: Artists pick up work at Quad City Arts between 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.